Monday, November 10, 2008

Things have changed...

just slightly. For those that actually read this blog and may not know already we had to push the wedding back a week. So instead of getting married on December 6 we are now getting married on December 13. I know most would be stressing right now but for some reason things have just fallen into place so I'm not freaking out. I still have a lot of things to do and luckily I had not sent out invitations yet. I was able to get the invitations reprinted very quickly and so I'm planning on having them in the mail by the end of this week. Everything has worked out with our photographer, videographer, and so on. I'm still marrying Heath just a week later. We just had some circumstances our of our control test us a little. Anyway, everyone said things were going too smoothly. Which I have to agree, so I hope things stay smooth after this slight bump in the road. All I know if everyone has been great, I have some wonderful family and friends out there. I guess they knew that I might have a breakdown if they were anything but wonderful. I just want to say thanks to all of you for rearranging your schedule for this. God has been good to have most everyone's schedule work out, I'm minus a few singers and a registry attendant other than that it's been good. I'll try to update at least once a week between now and the wedding. I'm getting very excited and realizing it will be here before I know it. God really has blessed me with a wonderful family and precious friends and most of all with Heath. I'm not really sure what I would do without such a Godly man and best friend in my life. Love you all!

No comments: