Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Update

I was informed once again that I do not keep things up to date on here. I guess I'll use the excuse "things have been slightly busy". I would like to say that everything is done and planned for the wedding but that is not the case. I have most of the big things out of the way and just waiting for some things to happen in order for other things to get done. I am about to start on the lovely task of addressing invitations. What fun! I only wished Heath had good hand writing so he could help. But of course he doesn't.

We're only a little over a month from the wedding and I honestly can't wrap my head around that. I know it will be here before I know it or at least this is what I keep hearing. I have the first shower this Sunday and I am very excited about that. I've started buying the gifts for those in the wedding or helping with it and that is a lot of fun to me. Very exciting! I can't think of much else to say other than if I have time I'll update again before the wedding.

1 comment:

Keely Hollern said...

yay!! I was going to "inform" you that you needed to post soon!! I can't believe you're getting married in just a little over a month!!! Good luck with the rest of the planning! I'll see you this weekend at the shower =)
ps-are you registered anywhere in starkville??
keely