is the big wedding day! I'm so pumped! I'm very blessed to have Heath in my life. He's a wonderful man that I am so happy to spend the rest of my life with. Not only is he wonderful so is his family, he has great parents and a sister. It's still hard to imagine how quickly all this happened. When I think a year ago we weren't even dating but now I'm marrying him. I am truly blessed to have known from pretty much the beginning and I don't think either of us would have wanted to wait any longer to get married. For those that read this, I've had some great friends that have been very supportive of us. I was just thinking that I believe it was Natalie that encouraged me to start talking to him, so thanks Natalie for making me text him that night at the baseball game! You helped get this all started. And there are so many others that have been so excited for me every step of the way and I can never repay that. All I can say is thank you so much!
I'm going to stop thank everyone like I'm accepting an award now. I am just so thankful for so many things in my life right now. I guess I'm a week late for my Thanksgiving thoughts. I will try to update before next weekend. I believe I still have something that I've been tagged by Keely to do, so I'll see what I can do about completing that.
1 comment:
dude...how did i not know you had a blog?!?!? yea!!! i am subscribing NOW :)
Post a Comment