Thursday, August 14, 2008

Exciting News!

For those of you I haven't spoken with or texted or e-mailed, I'm engaged! It happened this past Friday, he did a great job of setting everything up while I was out running errands. I actually thought he was at work, little did I know he was being sneaky. He had placed rose petals all over my apartment leading to my room. On my bed he had written in rose petals "marry me". Supposedly I said yes before he even got down on one knee, this I don't remember. I'm very excited, he's a wonderful man that I know God had picked especially for me. I never would have thought it would have been someone I've known as long as I've known him, but I'm thankful for that. We grew up around each other and were friends in high school. He treats me exactly the way every girl should want and deserves to be treated. Just a little speech, for you ladies out there still waiting on that guy, Don't settle! Know that you only deserve the best and you'll know when you find that.

We went ahead and picked a date, December 6 this year. I'm starting to get in full planning mode, things are starting to come together. Of course I've still got lots to do, because it's less than four months away. So please say a few prayers for us over the next few months that everything comes together smoothly as possible. I'm looking forward to it and again I'm very excited to spend the rest of my life with this man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello soon to be mrs. heath robertson, i know you are busy and all, but I'ma need you to start updating this blog more often. =)