I have to let everyone know the past two weeks have been packed with me finishing various projects, papers, and taking quizzes or tests. Well as of 4:00 p.m. I have finished this semester. It was not easy and I do not know all my grades but I am glad to be finished at least. I do get a break but then it all starts again in June. For the time being though I am going to enjoy my little break and make the most of it. Who knows, I might even join in on the alphabet game that everyone seems to be playing. I think I promised about two weeks ago to blog more so I will work on that promise as well. I'm looking forward to this weekend of not having any homework or reading to do. I'm going to see my cousin Jessica, who is also currently my roommate, graduate tonight.
Friday, May 2, 2008
Done...Till June
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment