Monday, April 21, 2008

Way too long

Yet again I've waited too long to post a new blog and not only is Natalie after me, but now Mandi is getting on to me too. Thanks for staying on me though, I need someone to keep me on my toes about this. Yet again a lot has happened since my last post, God is continuing to show me how much he loves me and is in control of everything that has happened, is happening, and will happen in the future. In many ways I am still continuing to deal with the loss of my childhood and high school friend. There are so many things that I do not understand about what happened but at the same time I know God hears my hurts and is comforting me everyday. Sometimes through good friends that can listen but give great Godly advice at the same time. For those that don't know I have recently started dating someone and let me tell you he is a great guy. I am truly blessed to have him in my life and I continue to pray that each day I seek God in my life and this relationship.

What's going on this week you may ask? Well a lot, I am still very busy finishing school this semester. Matter of fact, pretty much my whole day this past Saturday was consumed with homework and quizzes. I'm a procrastinator and so of course I've put assignments off till the last minute and now I'm suffering the consequences. Sorry to those friends that I haven't been able to hang out with as much lately, I promise I'd much rather be enjoying time spent with you than time spent in a book. My sweet nephew Gabriel is going to be six this Saturday, so sad because it makes me feel so old. Haha!

I love this little guy so much, he and his little brother Caleb are so precious to me. Sunday I will probably be spending some time with my Dad's family because it will be one year since my wonderful Grandpa died. He was someone that meant more to me than I think I even realized and so much of who I am can be credited to the time I spent at his and my Grandma's house. I will do my best to update more often, let me get through this month and I plan to blog more often.

No comments: