Natalie tagged me to complete this quiz and since I actually have time I figured why not?
maybe i should - be working, but I'm busy completing this quiz right now.
i love the smell of - fresh cut grass, newly painted walls, a summer rain, flowers and really anything that reminds me of good times.
people would say that i’m - a little too talkative, but my friends accept me for that. I could very likely talk to a brick wall. I'm working on listening more.
i don’t understand why - people have to be so mean or negative for no reason, some people will never see the positive. Also, I don't understand why bad things happen to good people, it's not fair but I know it's part of life.
i lost my willpower to - not have something sweet after I eat a meal. I get that from my Dad, a good meal is always followed up with some kind of dessert.
life is - too short (I completely agree Natalie.) But it's also worth enjoying every minute of, which is what I try to do but doesn't always happen.
my past made me- who I am today. I wouldn't be the person I am if it wasn't for all the things I've been through, good or bad.
I get annoyed when - people drive slow and don't use a blinker (that last one is meant for someone specific, you know who you are if you read this). Also, when someone only wants to complain, there's got to be at least one positive thing to say.
parties are not a good time to - try out new dance moves that you think are the best, but really make you look stupid.
dogs are - great pets, unfortunately I only have a cat right now.
tomorrow - is Tuesday and one day closer to another weekend.
i have low tolerance for - disrespectful teenagers. Learn to treat people with respect and they'll do the same to you. Being rude gets you nowhere with me.
i’m totally terrified of - storms and the possibility of a tornado. Don't know why, but the closest I want to get to one is seeing is on tv.
i wonder why I thought my life would be... a certain way. Because I'm not in control, even though I try to be. Good thing is I know God is in control of it all.
I always knew I would - be blessed with a good friend, but didn't know I would be so blessed to have so many great friends. Thanks to all of you for always being there exactly when I need you.
never in my life have i - been out of the United States, gone snow skiiing, bungee jumped or jumped out of an airplane (the last two are not in my plans to accomplish).
high school was - good, but I wouldn't go back. Lots of good times and memories though.
when i’m nervous- I can't sit still.
one time at a family gathering - I'm sure someone in my family said or did something crazy, because that's how we are. We always have a good time though.
take my advice- show someone kindness or respect and the majority of the time it will get returned even greater.
making my bed - consists of pulling the covers back up, but that's about it.
i'm almost always - talking, I'm good at this.
i’m addicted to - tv (in agreement with Natalie on this one). Mainly because we're addicted to many of the same shows.
i want someone to - let me take a nap at work, I get so sleeping sometimes.
I tag anyone that hasn't already completed this quiz. Have fun, I enjoyed it. Thanks Nat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment