Natalie informed me today that's it's been way too long since my last post and I have to agree. And let me tell you a lot has happened in the past few weeks in my life, some good & some sad. I lost a good childhood and high school friend a few weeks ago. This has definitely changed my perspective on life in general, life is so short and I think I and everyone else tend to take this for granted. I also have come to realize through this that I am not ever going to understand some things in life as much as I would like to. I'm the type of person that wants to know what's going to happen, when and why. With that being said, God has made himself very evident through this situation in that I know he is always here for me no matter the circumstances.
Right now he is making himself evident by providing a answer to a prayer that I and those that are closest to me have been praying for many years. Not going to go into much detail, but some of you know exactly what I'm talking about. Mainly because you've heard me talk about it for at least the past two days. I'm very excited about the future right now and pray that God will continue to be the decision maker in my life and guide me each step of the way. This world is way too tough for me to live in and only depend on myself and MY decisions. I'm so thankful that he is so much bigger than any problem or situation I have to face in this life. I'm also very thankful he reminds how much I mean to him by answering my requests in a way that is so personal, and I know he is doing this just for me. One last thing I have to say I am so very blessed with the people he has surrounded me with here, the family, friends and co-workers mean so much and help make each day very special.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bout time! Ha. I'll tell ya again..I am so happy for you! God has so much in store for you, and I look forward to getting to experience it with you! :)
Ok Miss Rachel, you are due for another blog! It's been over 10 days...let's GO!! :)
Post a Comment