Monday, February 25, 2008
The Weekend
So for all those inquiring minds here's what my weekend consisted of: Enjoying dinner Friday night at Peppers with my family which includes my parents, Paul & Katrina, my nephews, and my Grandma was there too. It was very nice and I ate too much as usual. So Saturday morning I was very lazy and didn't really do much of anything, then I had my boss Cheryl's baby shower to go to Saturday afternoon. It was a lot of people from work and they made us play games of course. Here's my recommendation avoid any games at baby showers that have to do with melted candy bars and diapers. Not a good experience might I add, actually it was pretty entertaining. I went home to the big town of Louisville after that and stayed the night. Got to spend some much needed time with my nephews which by the way if I haven't mentioned are the cutest. I came back Sunday and after a well deserved nap spent most of the evening studying. I had a big test to take online and I'm still waiting to find out how I did. I also took a little break to go with Natalie to eat mexican food at Mi Hacienda, one of our favorite places to eat. And by the way, we both love to go out to eat, I've decided we can call it a hobby of ours. So I guess that sums up the weekend. Just to add a little note to this morning, I'm really good about doing dumb things and embarrassing myself and this morning I had a whopper of a dumb thing. So I'm trying to recover from that now, just kidding. All I can do is laugh about it which is exactly what I did. Mainly because everyone else laughed at me too, thanks a lot to my friends. Well, I'm looking forward to a great but busy week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes, one of my favorite hobbies is going out to eat!! I'm so glad you agree with me on that. :)
Post a Comment